Monday 12 May 2014

adsense post

   
Post a question
   
   
My groups
Home
My discussions
Starred
Favorites
Recently viewed
Privacy - Terms of Service
Google Product Forums › AdSense in English ›
Adsense not showing up in my blogger
11 posts by 4 authors
I have an active account: Working with AdSense
    Eslam El-BadryLevel 1    
Feb 16
Hey guys i have an active hosted adsense account and i enabled sharing for blogger but ads still not showing up on my blogger ? why ? can u please check my adsense cuz blogger is a hosted site and i can show the ads there

please check my account and tell me whats wrong ?
Me, too!
Click here to Reply
    mohan baneLevel 1    
Feb 16
Hello,

"Hosted Account"? Did you get it via youtube adsense. If so when you associate it with your blogger website your website should be approved by adsense team. Did you manually put the ads? or Google automatically inserted ad code in your blogger website? If google did that for you then you have to wait untill your adsense account for content gets approved. Then only you will be eligible to place ads in your blogger website.

You are asking to check your website but you did not provide your website URL :P

check out my problem with adsense URL: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/adsense/vuUeBMWWrdE
0
0

No comments:

Post a Comment